- This Website
Change of Circumstance
If you are already registered for housing and there is a change of circumstances for anybody that has been named on your application it is important that we are notified of the change as we will need to reassess your application as the change may affect the points previously awarded to you.
Examples of a change in circumstances that must be reported are:
- Change to a member of the household
- Change of address details
- Change of financial details (homeseekers only)
- Change to employment status
- Change to medical details
- Criminal offences and convictions
- Change in name (homeseekers only)
Please note: Depending on the type of change of circumstance that you are reporting, you may be required to provide documents to confirm the change.
Please be aware that if false information is given to gain a tenancy, the Council may have grounds to regain possession of the property that the Council or Housing Association has provided.
What happens next?
Once your application has been reassessed, usually within 28 days, you will be notified in writing of the outcome.